The total time allotted to each oral presentation is 20 min: 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions. Please strictly comply with this time schedule.
Authors should prepare their presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint (2016 or earlier versions)
Embedded files (such as videos) and sounds are discouraged unless arranged in advance with the secretariat (email@example.com). The organization is not responsible for problems caused due to incompatible software.
Please bring your presentation file on a USB Memory stick to the registration desk at least 6 hours before your presentation time. Name your presentation using your oral reference number and your surname (e.g. O1_Janssens) and give it to the responsible at the desk. Presenters of Monday morning who cannot bring their presentation on Sunday afternoon should contact the secretariat.
Open Hours: 30 June (Sunday): 15:30-18:00 (Butchers’ Hall, Gent)
1 July (Monday): 8:00-12:00 (symposium venue)
2 July (Tuesday): 8:30-12:00 (symposium venue)
3 July (Wednesday): 8:30-10:00 (symposium venue)
Please make sure that your reach your session room at least 15 minutes before the start of oral presentations in order to check if anything would change and discuss with the session chair. We also recommend you bring your presentation file with you on a USB memory stick or save a copy of your presentation electronically on an accessible internet site.
Please follow these guidelines when preparing your poster:
- Poster orientation: PORTRAIT
- Posters must be on A0 size paper (841 mm x 1,189 mm).
- Fixing material is available on-site
- Poster head must be clearly visible.
- Author’s names and affiliation must be provided.
- The name of the presenting author must be underlined in the list of author names, so that the presenting author is clearly identified.
- Contact details of the corresponding author like email or website are recommended.
- Poster body text should be subdivided in different section.Poster body text should be easily readable at a distance of 2 m. We recommend to justify the text to facilitate the read. Before you print your poster, visualize it in PDF format at 100% magnification to be sure it is all right.
- Each figure must be accompanied by a caption. Figures with axes must be labeled. Photos should be clearly visible.
- Provide a clear conclusion or take-home messages
Posters should be installed Monday morning (from 8:30 on) and retrieved Wednesday afternoon (before 16:00).
Posters will be displayed the whole symposium. Poster presenters (or at least one of the authors per poster) should be present by the poster for discussions with attendees during the scheduled session time.